How do I buy a ticket or a flex pass?
The Box Office is open between 11 am and 3 pm Tuesday through Friday, Saturday 2pm - 6pm, and one hour before a scheduled performance. (321-723-6935)
Flex Passes and Show Tickets can be purchased from the box office either in person, online, or by telephone. Flex Passes will be available for purchase from March 1 through December 31, or until 600 flex passes are sold.
Flex Pass holders may reserve seats three Tuesdays before the opening date of the show.
The general public may reserve seats two Tuesdays before the opening date of the show.
Reservations are made with our online ticketing system or by speaking directly to the box office.
- Leaving a message or email does not warrant a reservation or guarantee a seat, but we will make every effort to fulfill requests left using these methods and will return message or email to confirm.
- Seating may be selected in person within one hour before the performance begins for that day’s performance (subject to availability). Please note that many of our performances sell out rapidly, so advance reservations are recommended.
- Flex Pass Holders must call or go online and reserve their seats for each show. There are no seats reserved for the entire season.
All tickets must be paid for when seats are reserved.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. All sales are final.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express as well as checks and cash.
- Tickets purchased online can be printed at home or held at the box office. All other tickets will be held under your name at the Box Office. They can be picked up on the night of the show or at any time when the Box Office is open.
- If you wish your tickets mailed to you, there will be a $1.00 mailing fee.
Season Flex Pass Members are not guaranteed a seat. Advance reservations are the best way to be sure of attending a performance.
- The Flex Pass member must call for tickets to each individual show.
- Flex Pass Members can reserve their seats 3 Tuesdays before the opening date of the show, however, seats are not guaranteed once public ticket sales begin.
- There are no refunds.
All tickets including tickets reserved by Flex Pass Holders must be picked up by 10 minutes before the advertised show time.
- MCT reserves the right to sell all seats that are empty at the advertised show time.
If the performance you are purchasing tickets for includes a content disclaimer, acknowledgment of these terms indicates that you have read and understood any disclaimer.
Unable to Use Your Tickets?
All ticket reservations and sales are considered final.
- There are no refunds or exchanges, (except for one change per show allowed to Season Flex Pass Members).
- If you do not attend the performance, you may return your unused tickets to the Box Office to receive a receipt for a tax-deductible donation.
What exactly is a Season Flex Pass?
A season flex pass is a membership to Melbourne Civic Theatre for a particular season and gives five seats to any show except the Holiday Show, special shows and fund raisers during that season.
Flex Passes may be purchased between March 1 and December 31. Flex Passes are $130 for adults, and $119 for seniors (over 62), students (with a student ID) and active duty or retired military (with a valid military ID card).
There are no refunds for Season Flex Passes nor can they be used for any season but the one specified.
Flex Passes may not be used for the Holiday Show, special shows or fundraising shows.
Flex Pass holders can exchange their tickets once during a particular show.
- Tickets held by Flex Pass Holders (who are permitted one date exchange per show) must be exchanged at least 24 hours prior to the production date of the original tickets.
- If you have the tickets in your possession, you must exchange them at the box office.
- Tickets may only be exchanged for another performance of the same show, not for another show.
- Tickets may not be exchanged on the day of the production.
What about individual tickets?
Adult tickets are $31. For seniors (over 62), students (with a student ID) and active duty or retired military (with a valid military ID card) they are $29.
The general public can reserve tickets by contacting the Box Office or ordering online two Tuesdays before the opening date of the show. Tickets must be paid for at the time they are reserved.
Are there group tickets?
There is group pricing available for groups of 10 or more. Consult with the Front of House Manager to arrange group ticketing.
Late Seating Policy
Late seating will not be permitted. Please try to arrive at the theatre at least 10 minutes before show time.
- Once the show begins there will be no seating until intermission.
- There are no refunds.
- If you are a flex member your punches cannot be returned.
Bad Weather Policy
It is the policy of the Melbourne Civic Theatre not to cancel performances due to bad weather except for impending hurricane when evacuation orders have been issued and causeways closed. As a result, we urge our ticket holders to make every effort to attend the performance for which they hold tickets.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for bad weather.
Babies and Small Children
We welcome children old enough to enjoy our productions. Regardless of age, all members of the audience must have a ticket for admission. Children 12 and under qualify for a student ticket.
Please mention any special accommodations that you may require when you order your tickets.
- We have two spaces that can accommodate standard manual wheelchairs.
- We do not have any spaces that will accommodate extra-large wheelchairs, scooters or powered wheelchairs.
- All walkers, unoccupied wheelchairs and scooters must be removed from the auditorium and placed in the lobby.