- $31 for Adults
- $29 for Seniors, Military and Students
We are no longer charging ticket fees.
Ticket and Flex Pass policies have changed recently. Please review the ticketing policy.
- Also known as a Flex Pass Membership
- Season Tickets are $130 for adults and $119 for Seniors, Military and Students
- Good for five admissions in any combination (not including the Christmas fundraiser)
More information about tickets
- Seniors are considered those 62 years of age and older.
- Military are considered both active and retired Military.
- Students are considered full-time students 25 years of age and younger.
- Season Tickets can be used as one admission to each show during the season, or as five admissions to one show, or any other combination of five admissions.
- Tickets must be paid for when the reservation is made.
- Tickets must be picked up at the Box Office no later than ten minutes prior to curtain. In the event tickets are not picked up, MCT reserves the right to sell the tickets to another patron.
- Students will also be offered a "Student Stand-By Ticket". This category of ticket will be sold for 50% of an Adult ticket price, and will be made available five minutes prior to curtain on the basis of available seating only.
MCT gift cards make perfect gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and other special occasions. Show that special someone you care by giving the gift of Live Theatre on the MCT stage! Gift Cards may be used toward any ticketed event.